We’re currently not taking any new applications as we are working through our waitlist. Please check again in a few months or follow us on LinkedIn for regular updates
What you need to know
If you’re interested in applying to become a Sanctus Coach, here are some of the things we’d like you to know:
- We only accept coaches that are either fully accredited or in the process of becoming accredited. We don’t mind where the accreditation comes from, for example it could be ICF, AC, EMCC, or BACP.
- Having completed a certified training alone, isn’t enough, we require either full accreditation or for you to be well on your way there.
- Most coaches will have done around 350 hours of coaching before coaching with us (there are some exceptions).
- We only work with coaches who are full-time coaches, i.e coaching is your main thing.
- Sanctus coaching mostly takes place in-person, with the majority of our partners in London. However, we’re open to receiving applications from coaches based elsewhere in the UK as we’re looking to grow regionally and do also do some virtual coaching.
- We work with Counsellors and Psychotherapists too, as long as you have experience of working in a coaching context.
- Sanctus Coaching is not performance, executive or leadership coaching.
- The Sanctus Coaching contract exists exclusively between the coach and the individual who enters the session. The business has no input into the direction or outcome of the coaching.
- People bring all kinds of things to sessions and show up with a range of needs, so our coaching is centred around “being with” people as well as helping them move towards outcomes. Sometimes this means allowing people to be heard and feel listened to instead of only focusing on forward movement.
- You must feel equipped to coach a full range of roles, from founders, to executives, mid-level and junior staff.
- You must be comfortable with the possibility of only seeing an individual once, or sporadically. Whilst also working with some people in an ongoing relationship (see what we meant about diverse!).
- You must feel capable of coaching 8 people within a day (45-minute sessions).
- You must feel comfortable and well resourced to deal with emotional content and be experienced in your boundaries around coaching vs therapy.
- You can hold space for people who become emotional or have mental health issues. You don’t have to coach mental health issues, but you are confident in holding space and signposting.
- You could coach for a minimum of two days per month with us.
- You want to be part of a coaching team and community 🙂
- Your coaching day at Sanctus could look something like this; anxiety, suicidal thoughts, leadership, curious check-in, boundaries, addiction, relationships, career, difficult boss.
If all of the above sounds exciting to you, then we would love to get to know you better.
Oh, and of course, money. We weren’t avoiding it, but we want coaches who are here for the people and the cause, not the day rate. Before we progress you any further in the process we will inform you of our commercial arrangement, however we’ve decided not to make that information publicly available right now.