Coach applications are currently closed. Please check back here and on our social media channels regularly for an announcement of the next round of applications.
What you need to know
If you’re interested in applying to become a Sanctus Coach, here are some of the things we’d like you to know:
- We only accept coaches that are fully accredited with a recognised accreditation body (i.e. ICF, AC, EMCC, or BACP)
- Having completed a certified training alone isn’t enough, we require a full accreditation.
- You will have done a minimum of 350 hours of coaching before coaching with us.
- We only work with coaches who are full-time coaches, i.e coaching is your main profession.
- Sanctus coaching currently takes place virtually. This will be reviewed by the end of 2021 and in line with developing Covid regulations and guidance.
- We work with Counsellors and Psychotherapists too, as long as you have experience of working in a coaching context.
- Sanctus Coaching is not performance, executive or leadership coaching.
- The Sanctus Coaching contract exists exclusively between the coach and the individual who enters the session. The business has no input into the direction or outcome of the coaching.
- People bring all kinds of things to sessions and show up with a range of needs, so our coaching is centred around “being with” people as well as helping them move towards outcomes. Sometimes this means allowing people to be heard and feel listened to instead of only focusing on forward movement.
- You must feel equipped to coach a full range of roles, from founders, to executives, mid-level and junior staff.
- You must be comfortable with the possibility of only seeing an individual once, or sporadically. Whilst also working with some people in an ongoing relationship.
- You must feel capable of coaching 6 people within a day (50-minute sessions).
- You must feel comfortable and well resourced to deal with emotional content and be experienced in your boundaries around coaching vs therapy.
- You can hold space for people who become emotional or have mental health issues. You don’t have to coach mental health issues, but you are confident in holding space and signposting.
- You could coach for a minimum of two days per month with us.
- You want to be part of a coaching team and community
- Your coaching day at Sanctus could look something like this; anxiety, suicidal thoughts, leadership, curious check-in, boundaries, addiction, relationships, career, difficult boss.
If all of the above sounds exciting to you, then we would love to get to know you better.