- Contract: Full time
- Location: Remote-first (some travel required to London for team meetings)
- Salary: Up to £50,000 p.a. basic + uncapped commission scheme
- Reporting to: Head of Sales
- Closing date: 30th January 2023
Sanctus helps individuals and organisations improve wellbeing and performance with high quality, human centred coaching.
We empower people to connect with their true selves and each other through our unique approach to coaching: a blend of personal and professional development with proactive mental health support.
Sanctus began life as a community rallied around a simple mission: normalise the conversation around mental wellbeing and make proactive support readily available at work.
Over the last five years we’ve built a community we’re proud of and together, we’ve played an important role in shifting outdated narratives around wellbeing in the workplace, and empowered tens of thousands of people to work on themselves with a Sanctus Coach.
Our customers are our partners and we’re proud to work with start-ups like FundApps, agencies like VaynerMedia and Global Brands like Red Bull, Reward Gateway and the Boston Consulting Group.
We know the impact Sanctus Coaching has on both individuals and organisations, and over the next five years our ambition is for tens of thousands more people to have access to Sanctus at work, while we continue to champion healthier workplaces and support businesses moving away from lip service to truly prioritising employee wellbeing.
This job is an integral external facing role involving cross functional ability to work with the marketing, partner management and operations team. You must be able to work collaboratively.
About the role
As a Sales Manager you will play a key role in acquiring new partners and driving revenue growth to contribute to the overall success of Sanctus. You will own and manage the full sales cycle to ensure Sanctus’s growth with our prospects. You are passionate about growth, results driven, deeply curious, and seasoned in engaging with senior decision makers at companies across many industries and territories. You enjoy the thrill of navigating sales cycles, objection handling and problem solving. You’re deeply motivated to do your part to promote coaching as an essential service to improve wellbeing and performance in the workplace and are profoundly excited about people, culture and the future of work.
- Utilise solution-selling and value-selling to effectively guide sales through to close.
- Ownership of the entire funnel from self-generated and marketing generated opportunities through to close.
- Work collaboratively & cross functionally with Marketing & Partner (Client Services) Team in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge and experience of CRM processes, ensuring best practice in terms of logging, reporting, automation, and operational insights.
- Great with CRM hygiene and provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates.
- Partner strategically with sales management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities / challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Able to clearly communicate a value proposition, design objection handling frameworks, close deals, and ultimately set up successful long-term partnerships.
- Experience in creating sales materials, self-prospecting, designing sales cadences/sequences, a/b testing copy and outreach campaigns, and implementing sales strategies.
- Able to listen to our prospects, understand their reservations and requirements, synthesise feedback and actively support our product team to generate solutions to improve our product, processes, and the way we convey our value proposition.
A bit about You
We’re looking for someone who is passionate not only about our mission, but a naturally warm and empathetic communicator. Experienced at executing prospecting & sales processes which allow a consistent and seamless experience for each business who we encounter and partner with.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years minimum of B2B sales experience.
- Experience selling B2B to companies between 50-2000 headcount and owning the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Demonstrated results in exceeding sales goals.
- Experience of the Wellbeing and/or L&D market is desirable but not a prerequisite.
- A track record of closing business with clients with headcounts between 50-2000, ideally with senior HR & People decision makers.
- Business forecasting and pipeline development are required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly articulate our value proposition creating excitement & enthusiasm in our prospects.
- CRM experience (we use a stack including Hubspot and ZoomInfo)
- Ability to demonstrate a compassionate approach to selling, evidence of building sales performance that leads to retentive business.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diverse teams bring a diversity of thinking, experience and perspective, something we truly value at Sanctus. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, race or religion, we’re striving to create an environment where everyone is treated fairly and anybody can thrive.
Life at Sanctus
We’re currently a team of 25 at HQ, alongside 40 contracted Sanctus Coaches and we have an incredible community of partners, made up of some of the most forward-thinking businesses in the world. We work virtually and are in the design process of what a Remote First business may look like. Some of the other benefits we offer:
Some of the other benefits we offer:
- 25 days annual holiday + Christmas holiday + Bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- 1-1 Sanctus Coaching to support your growth and mental health
- £500 annual Wellbeing allowance (taxed)
- £500 annual Personal Growth and Development allowance (taxed)
- Work laptop
- £100 monthly Homeworking allowance (taxed)
1:1 Financial coaching
How to Apply
Send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Your CV
– A covering letter tailored to show us your relevant experience and suitability for this role.
Submission deadline: 30th January 2023