Sales Development Representative
- Contract: Full Time
Location: Remote First (some travel required for team meetings)
- Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
- Reporting to: Head of Sales
- Closing date: 8th August
Since 2016, Sanctus has been partnering with businesses to provide high quality, 1:1 personal coaching to their employees.
Sanctus started as a community which rallied around a simple mission: normalise the conversation around mental health in the workplace and make proactive support more readily available at work.
Over the last five years we’ve built up a community we’re proud of and partnered with hundreds of progressive organisations. Together, we’ve played an important role in shifting outdated narratives around mental health in the workplace, and empowered tens of thousands of people to work on their mental health & wellbeing with a Sanctus Coach.
Our customers are our partners and we’re proud to work with start-ups like The Body Coach, Peakon & Onfido, agencies like Dentsu, Carat & Vayner Media and Global Brands like Red Bull, JustEatTakeAway and the Boston Consulting Group.
We know the impact that Sanctus Coaching has on both individuals and organisations and over the next 5 years our ambition is for 10’000’s more people to have access to Sanctus at work, whilst we continue to champion healthier workplaces and support businesses to move beyond lip service when it comes to prioritising employee wellbeing.
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative you will play a key role in supporting us to acquire new partners and driving revenue growth to contribute to the overall success of Sanctus. You will own the first steps of the sales pipeline to ensure Sanctus’s growth with our prospects. You are passionate about growth, results driven and deeply curious. You enjoy the thrill of finding the ideal partners for us, understanding their needs and problem solving. You’re deeply motivated to do your part in supporting workplaces to put their people at the heart of it and are profoundly excited about people, culture and the future of work.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious Sales Development Representative to help drive our new partner growth amongst progressive, employee conscious organisations. You should be excited at the prospect of working in a customer-facing role, thinking of strategies for onboarding partners and happy to speak to senior HR and People teams about how Sanctus can improve the wellbeing and personal growth of their team.
- Identifying key decision makers within target customers.
- Generating new business via outbound prospecting (email, LinkedIn, video & telephone)
- Responding to and qualifying inbound leads and requests
- Arranging and conducting discovery calls to further qualify leads
- Proactively following up with leads and bringing deals through the early stages of the sales pipeline
- Arranging more in depth meetings for qualified leads with our Sales Managers and/or Head of Sales
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate information on prospective customers in our CRM system and sales enablement platform
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the Sanctus products and use cases
- Assisting the Sales team with various sales-related tasks and cross-functional activities
What makes you Sanctus’s next Sales Development Representative?
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate our value proposition creating excitement & enthusiasm in our prospects.
- You’re able to build rapport with people quickly.
- You’re able to demonstrate active listening skills to understand and interpret the needs of our prospects.
- You’ve got the ability to demonstrate a confident, compassionate and empathetic approach to selling.
- You’ve got great time management skills.
What would also help?
- Experience of working in a B2B sales environment.
- Experience of working with a CRM.
- Experience of the wellbeing or personal development market (either having had coaching on a personal basis or selling products/services from this background).
- Domain knowledge in HR/People/Learning & Development space.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Diverse teams bring a diversity of thinking, experience and perspective, something we truly value at Sanctus. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, race or religion, we’re striving to create an environment where everyone is treated fairly and anybody can thrive.
While we know we still have work to do on this, we’re working to create and nurture an inclusive working environment. An important part of this is ensuring diversity of applicants to new roles, and you can read more about our approach here: https://sanctus.io/sanctus-update-diversity-inclusion/.
Life at Sanctus:
We’re currently a team of 25 at HQ, alongside 40 contracted Sanctus Coaches and we have an incredible community of partners, made up of some of the most forward-thinking businesses in the world. We work virtually and are in the design process of what a Remote First business may look like. Some of the other benefits we offer:
- Unlimited holidays with a minimum of 25 days + 2 weeks compulsory at Christmas
- BUPA Healthcare
- 1-1 Sanctus Coaching to support your mental health
- £500 pa Wellbeing allowance (taxed)
- £500 pa Personal Growth and Development allowance (taxed)
- Work Macbook
- £100 pcm Homeworking allowance (taxed)
- 1:1 Financial coaching
- Timebank of 100 days pa paid volunteering time across the team
- Relaxed approach to working hours and taking appointments in the day etc.
- Culture Club and regular socials
How to apply
Closing date: 8th August