Sales Development Representative
- Contract: Full Time
- Location: Remote First (some travel required to London for team meetings)
- Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 p.a. Basic + Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Reporting to: Head of Sales
- Closing date: 30th January 2023
Sanctus helps individuals and organisations improve wellbeing and performance with high quality, human-centred coaching.
We empower people to connect with their true selves and each other through community and our unique approach to coaching: a blend of personal and professional development with proactive mental wellbeing support.
Sanctus started as a community which rallied around a simple mission: normalise the conversation around mental health in the workplace and make proactive support more readily available at work.
Over the last five years we’ve built up a community we’re proud of and partnered with hundreds of progressive organisations. Together, we’ve played an important role in shifting outdated narratives around mental health in the workplace, and empowered tens of thousands of people to work on their mental health & wellbeing with a Sanctus Coach.
Our customers are our partners and we’re proud to work with start-ups like FundApps, agencies like VaynerMedia and Global Brands like Red Bull, Reward Gateway and the Boston Consulting Group.
We know the impact that Sanctus Coaching has on both individuals and organisations and over the next five years our ambition is for tens of thousands more people to have access to Sanctus at work, whilst we continue to champion healthier workplaces and support businesses to move beyond lip service when it comes to prioritising employee wellbeing as a driver of business success.
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative you will play a key role in supporting us to acquire new partners and driving revenue growth to contribute to the overall success of Sanctus. You will own the first steps of the sales pipeline to ensure Sanctus’s growth with our prospects. You are passionate about growth, results driven and deeply curious. You enjoy the thrill of finding the ideal partners for us, understanding their needs and problem solving. You’re deeply motivated to do your part in supporting workplaces to put their people at the heart of it and are profoundly excited about people, culture and the future of work.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious Sales Development Representative to help drive our new partner growth amongst progressive, employee conscious organisations. You should be excited at the prospect of working in a customer-facing role, thinking of strategies for winning new partners and happy to speak to senior HR and People teams about how Sanctus can improve the wellbeing, development and personal growth of their team.
- Identifying key decision makers within target customers.
- Generating new business via outbound prospecting (email, LinkedIn, video & telephone).
- Using Sales tools to produce cadences to support outbound efforts.
- Responding to and qualifying inbound leads and requests.
- Arranging and conducting discovery calls to further qualify leads.
- Proactively following up with leads and bringing deals through the early stages of the sales pipeline.
- Arranging more in depth meetings for qualified leads with our Sales Managers and/or Head of Sales.
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate information on prospective customers in our CRM system and sales enablement platform.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the Sanctus products and use cases.
- Assisting the Sales team with various sales-related tasks and cross-functional activities.
What makes you Sanctus’s next Sales Development Representative?
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate our value proposition creating excitement & enthusiasm in our prospects.
- You’re able to build rapport with people quickly.
- You’re able to demonstrate active listening skills to understand and interpret the needs of our prospects.
- You’ve got the ability to demonstrate a confident, compassionate and empathetic approach to selling.
- You’ve got great time management skills.
What would also help?
- Experience of working in a B2B sales environment.
- Experience of working with a CRM.
- Experience of the wellbeing or personal development market (either having had coaching on a personal basis or selling products/services from this background).
- Domain knowledge in HR/People/Learning & Development space.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Diverse teams bring a diversity of thinking, experience and perspective, something we truly value at Sanctus. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, race or religion, we’re striving to create an environment where everyone is treated fairly and anybody can thrive.
Life at Sanctus:
We’re currently a team of 25 at HQ, alongside 40 contracted Sanctus Coaches and we have an incredible community of partners, made up of some of the most forward-thinking businesses in the world. We work virtually and are in the design process of what a Remote First business may look like. Some of the other benefits we offer:
- 25 days annual holiday + Christmas holiday + Bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- 1-1 Sanctus Coaching to support your growth and mental health
- £500 annual Wellbeing allowance (taxed)
- £500 annual Personal Growth and Development allowance (taxed)
- Work laptop
- £100 monthly Homeworking allowance (taxed)
- 1:1 Financial coaching
How to apply
Send the below to email@example.com
– Your CV
– A covering letter tailored to show us your relevant experience and suitability for this role.
Submission deadline: 30th January 2023