Partner Onboarding Coordinator
Contract: Full Time
Location: Virtual First (Optional 1 day per week in an office in London)
Working hours: 37.5 hours with core hours 10am-4pm but will need to be flexible around events which can occur between 8.30am and 6pm Mon – Friday
Start date: September 2021
At Sanctus we’re on a mission to change the perception of mental health and to make working on your mental health as accessible as working on your physical health.
We believe everyone in the UK should have access to a safe space like Sanctus at work and to be supported wherever they are on their mental health journey.
Sanctus was founded in 2016 and over the last 5 years we have focused entirely on improving the mental health of employees and normalising the conversation around mental health in the workplace. We currently work with 100+ businesses, from the fastest growing startups in the UK like Pip’n’Nut and The Body Coach to global brands like Red Bull, JustEatTakeaway and Boston Consulting Group.
Our customers are our partners and through our partnerships we make Sanctus accessible to people at work.
Right now, up to 1,000 people can book a Sanctus session at work every month and over the next 5 years our ambition is for 1000’s more people to have access to Sanctus at work.
In order to do that, our goal is to partner with businesses of all shapes and sizes in the UK and to become the mental health partner for organisations. Embedding mental health support in organizations of any size is a new challenge. We need a beautifully designed product that makes accessing mental health support easier than ever.
This is where you come in.
We’re looking for someone to own the onboarding experience for all new businesses who partner with us. We want the basics to work brilliantly and the communication to be warm and authentic. We require processes to be created which provide a frictionless journey from your first contact with them. Future planning is at the heart of this role with all processes created needing to be scalable to efficiently manage our high projected growth in Q4/Q1 2022.
This job is an integral external facing role involving the coordination of multiple internal teams. You must be able to bring people together collaboratively to meet quick turnaround times.
About the role
The Partner Onboarding Coordinator will play a business critical role in establishing and building the relationship between Sanctus and every new Partner it onboards.
- The POC will own the new Partner relationship for the first month and will take them from signing the contract through to the launch event and finally to their first Coaching day where the POC will hand over the relationship to their dedicated Partner manager
- This is a new role within Sanctus and there is currently no process for onboarding post contract signing – we require someone with experience in creating collaborative and scalable processes to develop this area of the business
- We’re looking for someone to offer a warm, calm and reassuring experience to all new Partners during their onboarding process
- The POC will be spending time speaking with the Founder, CEO, MD or Head of Wellbeing at the newly signed business to encourage and support them to advocate for Sanctus internally and set permission at the very top to access the coaching sessions
- The POC needs to be able to confidently articulate what Sanctus Coaching is and how it differs from other forms of mental health support and adapt explanations on audience knowledge level.
- Willing to experience Sanctus Coaching themselves and speak authentically to the experience
- Responsible for training the key points of contact at the new Partner on how to use Sanctus tech systems, a patient teacher! Feedback to Sanctus tech team recommendations for system improvements
- We require someone who is to keep a cool head in very busy periods
- With so many stakeholders across the Sanctus business clear documentation and regular sharing of each stage of onboarding is crucial – communication, communication, communication
A bit about You
We’re looking for someone who is passionate not only about our mission, but a naturally warm and empathetic communicator. Experienced at creating processes and systems which allow a consistent and seamless onboarding experience for each business who we partner with.
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised and a proficient multi-tasker
- Excellent time management: Able to meet the deadlines of onboarding each partner in the timeframe
- Tech literate: Comfortable navigating multiple tech platforms and systems (Zoom, Teams, GoogleHangouts)
- Experienced event organiser: Comfortable with the logistics and admin of running the launch events
- Commercially minded: Focused on reducing the onboarding time and cost for our new businesses while not compromising quality
- Team player: Able to play a strong role within the Partner team, contributing to the overall performance of the department, and within Sanctus as a whole (collaborating and building relationships with other departments)
- Self starter who proactively is keen to own and lead their role
- Passion to own and develop this role: Understands it’s brand new role which will adapt as we grow, gets excited about the role potential and looking for something to put their stamp on.
- Strong interpersonal skills, conducive to team development
- Works independently, has good judgment and consistent follow-through
- Ability to work effectively with demanding customers and speak authentically to Coaching and an advocate for mental health support in the workplace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Diversity & Inclusion
Diverse teams bring a diversity of thinking, experience and perspective, something we truly value at Sanctus. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, race or religion, we’re striving to create an environment where everyone is treated fairly and anybody can thrive.
While we know we still have work to do on this, we’re working to create and nurture an inclusive working environment. An important part of this is ensuring diversity of applicants to new roles, and you can read more about our approach here: https://sanctus.io/sanctus-update-diversity-inclusion/.
Life at Sanctus
We’re currently a team of 20 at HQ, alongside 40 contracted Sanctus Coaches and we have an incredible community of partners, made up of some of the most forward-thinking businesses in the world.
Our home is in Shoreditch, London, but we’re working fully virtually due to Covid-19.
We are in the design process of what a Remote First business may look like so are open to applicants from across the UK and Europe with the only commitment needed at the moment to be willing and able to travel to meet and work together, likely for a week a month.
We have a very open and receptive culture towards mental health and you might find us talking about the meaning of life or the use of psychedelics in therapy over lunch.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
- 25 days holiday + 2 weeks compulsory at Christmas
- 1-1 Sanctus Coaching to support your mental health
- £500 pa Wellbeing allowance (taxed)
- £500 pa Personal Growth and Development allowance (taxed)
- Work MacBook and phone
- £100 Homeworking allowance (taxed)
- 1:1 Financial coaching
- Timebank of 100 days pa paid volunteering time across the team
- Relaxed approach to working hours and taking appointments in the day etc.
Culture Club and regular socials
How to Apply
Send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Your CV
– A covering letter tailored to show us your relevant experience and suitability for the Partner Onboarding Coordinator at Sanctus
Submission deadline: 1st August