Virtual spaces for you to Connect & Reflect
We’re all going to face various situations and challenges in our lives, be that impostorism, changing careers, becoming a parent, leadership, purpose or absolutely anything else in between.
One of the hardest parts about working through any of these things, whether they’re good or bad, is the feeling that we’re doing it alone and that we’re the only one going through it, the only one who will “get it”.
So we set up free interactive connection spaces themed around some of the topics above, and more, for people to come together, anonymously, to connect and reflect on these challenges and opportunities.
Through specific prompts and expert guidance from Sanctus Coach Dr. Albert Viljoen, individuals will reflect on what’s going on for them in their lives around these specific topics and connect with other individuals in the same boat.
We’ll be running a number of these events throughout 2023 based on a whole range of topics. Spaces are limited to these events, so it’ll be first come, first served. If you’d like to be the first to know about these upcoming events, sign up below to join our newsletter list.
Regularly featured in leading media
What are the benefits of these connection spaces?
- Boosts wellbeing. Group connection & reflection has been scientifically proven to improve wellbeing, while reducing symptoms of low mood, depression, anxiety and stress.
- Cultivates self-awareness. We all have triggers, blindspots and areas of our lives we need to work on or work through. This workshop provides an opportunity for self-reflection and self-awareness.
- Builds connection and empathy. By engaging in a group activity, participants will help to build connection and empathy both in themselves, and amongst the group.
- Useful tools to release tension. Learn useful exercises and reflective tools for releasing tension, stress and resistance. You’ll be supported to process, let go and move forward.
- A safe space. These spaces are safe, non-judgmental and supportive spaces. Being totally anonymous too, you can be completely honest with where you’re at and how you’re doing.
Your information is 100% secure and we don’t do spam
Trusted by 100+ leading brands & agencies to support employee wellbeing in the workplace
Connect and reflect with like-minded individuals
We all want to feel less alone with the things that we’re going through, whether they’re good or bad. Sign up below to be the first to hear about our themed connection spaces.Register your interest