Online Event: Leadership Connection Space
We know how equally tough, yet rewarding, it can be being in a leadership or management position.
Not only are you responsible for your own individual contributions, but you’re also responsible for the contributions, growth and wellbeing of others too.
So we hosted a free interactive connection space for leaders and managers to come together, anonymously, to connect and reflect on the challenges and opportunities of being a leader.
Through specific prompts and expert guidance from Sanctus Coach Dr. Albert Viljoen, individuals will reflect on what’s going on for them in their lives, around the topic of leadership.
This event is now in the past. If you would like to register your interest for future Sanctus events, please fill out the form below.
Regularly featured in leading media
What are the benefits of this connection space?
- Boosts wellbeing. Group connection & reflection has been scientifically proven to improve wellbeing, while reducing symptoms of low mood, depression, anxiety and stress.
- Cultivates self-awareness. We all have triggers, blindspots and areas of our lives we need to work on or work through. This workshop provides an opportunity for self-reflection and self-awareness.
- Builds connection and empathy. By engaging in a group activity, participants will help to build connection and empathy both in themselves, and amongst the group.
- Useful tools to release tension. Learn useful exercises and reflective tools for releasing tension, stress and resistance. You’ll be supported to process, let go and move forward.
- A safe space. These spaces are safe, non-judgmental and supportive spaces. Being totally anonymous too, you can be completely honest with where you’re at and how you’re doing.
Your information is 100% secure and we don’t do spam
Trusted by 100+ leading brands & agencies to support employee wellbeing in the workplace
Connect and reflect on your journey as a leader or manager
We know how tough it can be, being a leader or manager. This free interactive connection space will help you feel less alone.Sign up for free here