BELONGING AT WORK: Creating a culture people won't want to leave and can't wait to join (On Demand)
Employees today are looking for more than just a pay cheque.
Businesses that foster a sense of belonging are more effective at not only attracting and retaining talent, but keeping their people engaged, productive, and happy.
What does belonging in the workplace look like? And how do we make it a reality?
- – Sanctus Co-Founder George Bettany speaks to the world’s first Chief Heart Officer – VaynerMedia’s Claude Silver – about creating belonging in the workplace
- – We explore Claude’s approach to connecting heart & hustle and staying true to people-first values during periods of change and high growth
- – Sanctus Chief Coaching Practice Officer Dr. Albert Viljoen talks us through the psychology behind building a workplace centred around belonging
Regularly featured in leading media
We also cover:
- Belonging as a fundamental human need - We experience social exclusion in the same areas of the brain as physical pain, and when we feel ostracised at work it can lead to job dissatisfaction and a number of negative mental and physical health issues
- Humanity as a superpower - Creating psychological safety and eliminating fear in the workplace makes heroes out of managers who are prepared to lead from the front and take the necessary steps to create a culture where everyone feels safe, supported, and valued
- Individual and collective identities - How do we create communities of belonging without compromising on individual authenticity? True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are, it only requires you to be who you are; cohesion is the goal, not conformity
- Claude’s roadmap for empathetic leadership - Welcoming challenges, using your voice, and being guided by kindness: Claude shares her experiences building belonging into the workplace and becoming the world's first Chief Heart Officer tasked with being there for all 1,600+ VaynerMedia employees
Your information is 100% secure and we don’t do spam
Trusted by 100+ leading brands & agencies to support employee wellbeing in the workplace
Make belonging in the workplace a reality
We know there are many challenges and roadblocks for HR and People leaders to navigate right now. This webinar offers firsthand insights and practical solutions :)Watch now